Child Care Association of Louisiana
The Mission of the Child Care
Association of Louisiana is to Educate,
Advocate, & Collaborate to build a premier, proactive
early childhood education industry for Louisiana families.
The Vision of the Child Care
Association of Louisiana is to Provide and
Advance the Highest Quality Early Childhood Education
so all Louisiana children grow up to be Thriving Adults.
It’s that time of year again, please renew today! Active Membership is open to any childcare centers that are licensed by the Louisiana Department of Education. Once your childcare center joins CCAL, the staff members are eligible to join CCAL at the reduced rate of $30/year. This qualifies them for the professional membership requirement that Pathways sets forth for QRS. You can locate an individual membership application on the CCAL website at www.childcarelouisiana.org. If you are interested in offering membership in a professional organization to your staff, you can enroll them at the same time that you sign up for active membership in the Childcare Association of Louisiana.
YOUR 2017 CCAL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Advocacy –CCAL keeps its finger on the pulse of the needs of the childcare industry and closely monitors legislative and regulatory threats. Also, CCAL actively promotes public policy that helps the childcare industry thrive. The 2017 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature is slated for April 10 - June 8, 2017. You can sign up as a key legislative contact when you join CCAL or at www.childcarelouisiana.org.
- Educational Opportunities – CCAL hosts 2 Education Conferences annually. You will be able to attend our 2017 CCAL Education Conferences. Spring Education Conference will be March 10 & 11, 2017 and the Fall Education Conference will be October 27 & 28, 2017, both held at the West Baton Rouge Conference Center, Port Allen, LA.
- Weekly e-Newsletters to keep you informed with what CCAL is doing for you and your Childcare Center
- CCAL members are eligible to purchase discounted insurance products, including limited benefits health insurance, disability and dental coverage through our partnership with the Shiloh Group
- You will receive your 2017 Active Membership Certificate and a 2017 Window Decal for your Center
Click here to renew your CCAL 2017 Membership online Today!
Your Center must be a CCAL member in order for you to attend! Renew your CCAL Membership Today!